On holiday at L'Antica Fornace farmhouse you can quickly reach some of the most beautiful Villages in Tuscany thanks to its central location.
Small villages rich in history and art that make the tuscan countryside an incredible heritage of interest not only in terms of landscape, but also in culture, worthy to be discovered.
For a full-day trip "out of town", we recommend the Cities of Art par excellence that can be reached in about an hour from the Farmhouse.
Pisa and Lucca, Florence, Siena and the Coast.
Top 5 "The villages to discover" (even in half a day)
- Ghizzano and Peccioli in search of the contemporary art.
- Lajatico listening to the "silence" of birthplace of Andrea Bocelli
- Volterra and San Gimignano two Tuscan pearls, a dip in the Middle Age
- Vinci following the footsteps of the great genius "Leonardo Da Vinci"
- Bolgheri through the suggestive "viale dei Cipressi"
During your stay you can relax in the swimming pool, enjoy the beautiful panoramic terrace for tastings of IGP wine and IGP oil of the farm (on request) and having fun in the large garden surrounding the farmhouse, equipped with playground for children.
For lovers of Trekking, in addition to making internal excursions in our wildlife reserve, "a total immersion in contact with nature" with the possibility of observing wild animals such as pheasants, hares, roe deers... there are detailed routes on a map, to discover the territory that surrounds us.
Cooking course, tasting of local products... discover all the Tours and Activities you could do during your stay at Antica Fornace!
In collaboration with the service agency "Arianna and Friends", which has been operating in our area for years, we give you the opportunity to live unique and wonderful experiences in Tuscany.
You can choose between the proposed activities and fill in the registration form for the reservation. Modulo Adesione
Top 5 Experience “recommended by Lucia”
- Cooking course can be requested directly in your accommodation or in an external location in a group (ideal for families with children!)
- Visit and tasting in Local Cellars.
- E-Bike tour! Tour to discover tuscan "postcard" landscapes perfect match for photography lovers
- Truffle hunting a unique experience in search of a truly tasty treasure. Visit and explanation in the Family museum that has been producing it for 3 generations, hunting in the woods and lunch-tasting
- Shopping in local factories that produce genuine leather bags and shoes!
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us personally email@example.com